Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AngelaBaby Inspired Make up look~

HI!


here, I did a make up inspired by
Angelababy. Many asians girls like her~ I love her nose! so pretty, I WANT.


So this is the picture that I inspired from;



Love the glow on her face~


the blusher is just so nice! perfect with her skin color~
blusher up until her temple~


brown eye shadow~
black eyeliner for the upper liner~
brown eyeliner for the bottom liner~
cute pink blush~
coral pink lip color~


NICE!


so this is the make up done by my self that inspired from the pictures above ;

but before, please ignore the background. VERY MESSY. Can see Chrysanthemum tea behind on the table. Drinking that while doing make up~ SO FRESH. LOVE IT TO THE MAX.


blur picture? :\
my picture usually the quality is quite high, but here...
SAD



but as long as can see my eye make up can already~
can't see my blush color here, crappy quality :\


I didn't put any lipgloss or lipstick, just lip balm ^_^
hehe~


POKER FACE! just like hara did~

Product used ;

  • NYX PB 06 Peach Blusher
  • NYX concealer jar in beige
  • FACESHOP Dewy Flower Moist Loose Powder 21 Light Beige
  • Maybelline Volum' Express cat eye mascara waterproof
  • MAC Eyeliner brown and black
  • MAC eyeshadow palette
  • Random brand pencil for my eyebrow


messy background,
crappy picture quality,

sorry T_T








updated about AngelaBaby Inspired Make up Look II~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © AMYER. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates